Total Pageviews

Monday 5 January 2015

Whats in my makeup bag???

                          
Yesterday I uploaded another video on youtube and this video was the what's in my makeup bag video. In the video I showed you all my makeup essentials I kept with me in my makeup bag when I went somewhere some were high end cosmetics others were drugstore cosmetics but I love them all so so much because they all do an excellent job and make my skin look and feel amazing!!! The items in my makeup bag included my mace cosmetics lipstick in crème cup, my nyx love in Florence palette, my nyx butter gloss in peach cobbler, benefits porefessional ,benetint ,highbeam,boing and that gal and a few other items as well. Above is a picture of my mac cosmetics lipstick shown in the video. Isn't it stunning ? If you want to watch my video go to my youtube channel and click on the what's in my makeup bag video.
                                                             look at the pictures down below
L x

zoellas eyes beauty bag is such a vision

Nyx cream eyeshadow stick

Rimmel colour rush

nyx love in Florence palette

balmi rasperry

hoola bronzer

crème cup lipstick

No comments:

Post a Comment