Total Pageviews

Sunday 11 January 2015

top 3 blushes

Hi
Instead of a review today I have decided to do a top three product post for you all. This top three post is about blushes. I will now countdown my top three blushes.

number 3:

My third favourite blush is benefits dandelion blush. This is a really light natural blush which can almost be used as a natural highlight if you wanted to because you had a darker skin tone. Personally I think this blush is for light skin toned people mostly because on darker skin it does not bring up the colour properly. This product has really good pigmentation and leaves your cheeks looking fabulous!!!

 number 2:

My second favourite blush is by nix cosmetics and is in the shade mauve. Again this blush gives fantastic pigmentation but unlike the dandelion blush this blush can be used and suits all skin tones because it is more of a nude pink colour which looks gorgeous on any cheek bone . This blush is absolutely stunning.


Number 1:        
 
Lastly my favourite overall blush at the moment is the elf cosmetics blush in twinkle pink. Just like the others it has amazing pigmentation , looks stunning on all skin types but also gives a shimmer to your cheek bones at the same time. It really is an outstanding blush.
I hope this has helped you
 
Lots of hugs and kisses
 
L X

No comments:

Post a Comment