Total Pageviews

Monday 5 January 2015

Benetint and highbeam review! 😊

highbeam

benetint

swatches top to bottom: highbeam, benetint
high beam and benetint

 
Over the last six months, I have been sampling various Benefit cosmetics products to see what I thought about them and two of the items I have tried is Benetint and Highbeam. These award winning cheek stain and highlighter get the 5 star rating in my opinon for many reasons but mostly the finish on both of the products are stunning. The highlight give a adoring glow to your cheekbones whilst the cheek stain gives you a pinch of colour when you are pale on cold days!!! My personal favourite is the high beam highlighter just because of the glowing effect it has on my skin but overall they are both amazing products and would definitle recommend purchasing them if you want to splurge on more high end cosmetics.

L

No comments:

Post a Comment