Total Pageviews

Thursday 15 January 2015

my sleepover essentials

hello

Tommorow I am going to a sleepover at my friend hannahs who you might have seen on my best friend tag youtube video. I am so excited!!!Today I am going to talk to you about my beauty related sleepover essentials.


every sleepover I have to take -

  • my makeup bag and my essential makeup items in it
  • a hairbrush
  • dry shampoo
  • nail varnish ( in case its a girly night in )
  • skincare items
  • makeup remover
  • body butter
  • anti bac
  • compact mirror
  • cotton wool buds
  • perfume/rollerball
  • handcream
To you this might sound a bit OTT but this is what I really need to take with me every sleepover.

What about you? 

I would love to hear from you all

Why not comment below?

Next post will be about all my benefit cosmetics items.

Yay I hear you cry!!!
See you soon..

L X

No comments:

Post a Comment